Wednesday 20 October 2010

Christmas comes early.... and even i enjoy it this time

So, were nearing the festive season... and all the Christmas stuff is starting to fill the shops... well, as much as i HATE Christmas before mid November, today it arrived early in the form of a brand new shiny lovely over locker!!

now me and my family, mostly me - because I'm the one who's interested in it - have been talking about getting me an over locker for about 3 years on and off, but then different things have always presented themselves as more pressing/appropriate at times such as birthdays and Christmases and things... but this year my dad agreed to pay half of the cost as my Christmas present, and i decided to buy one because i have a final collection to make this year, and i can see myself sewing garments at all times of the day.... so Mr over locker is a very welcome addition to my creative life =D

It also means that i can finish a couple of projects I've been meaning to finish because they would fair better with over locked seams...

No comments:

Post a Comment