Monday 25 October 2010

GREEEEN!!!

Ok so i have this problem.... well used to have a problem....

My lecturer at uni banned me from the colour green... and by that i mean every time it was mentioned about colour in uni it was "and no green" while she looked at me... this was a problem cos i LOVE the colour green, but it also wasn't a problem because well, fashion has so many other colours available!! but yes, no green!!

well today she was perusing over my work as lecturers do, and i was getting on with it, and because i included green in a colour experiment that i did she was like "this is nice" and then said i need to explore it further, and said that I'm allowed green again!! WOOP!

but to be honest, slate/light greys go REALLY well with certain shades of greens... so its happy times for me cos i get to make something using green! although i suppose i have to be careful and get it right this time! hahahaha!!

and to celebrate my new found freedom for the colour green this post will be green (hopefully if i can get this thing to work- I'm not that technologically minded)

No comments:

Post a Comment